Monday, November 24, 2008

I'm Finally on Thanksgiving Break!

I am so excited :) you have no idea! I finally have a week to relax... HAHA! yeah right! I'm going to be doing homework non stop for the next week! So recently I've been really happy. I started talking to Kyle again. He is such a sweetheart and I like him a lot! He's best friends with my best friends boyfriend :) but like I said I'm really excited! I don't know exactly what will happen between us in the future but I hope it goes as good as it can get :) So besides that were getting ready for Thanksgiving with the family. The first one at our new house! And my mom is planning on making a pie! Haha my mom tried making a pie a long time ago for her parents and I guess grandpa didn't like it too much. Lets just say he scarred her for life and she hasn't made one since. So she's going to get past her fear and make a couple :) I'm so proud of her! Anyways my dogs are being little brats today... THEY WONT LEAVE ME ALONE!!! And sadie is so bored that shes throwing the ball to herself... :) haha its only funny when you actually see it :) OMG. so I just got my cheer pictures from Lifetouch. Fagholes forgot my buddy pictures. GOD DAMMIT! That just pisses me off and the fact that my pictures look like shit. Fuck this. I'm gunna go call their main office and demand I get them free of charge...

No comments: