Saturday, March 10, 2012

The only person I can rely on is myself...

I'm feeling very alone right now. This entire day I have been in my dorm room, by myself and feeling very unmotivated. I just returned back to my dorm from Texas Roadhouse. It's weird walking into a restaurant by yourself. I think the hostess thought I wanted an application or something. I even lied to not look so stupid eating by myself by telling them that I was supposed to have people meet me there but bailed on me. I decided to sit at the bar even though I was well aware I shouldn't sit there since I'm not 21. But I sat there and ate my steak with tables staring me down. I felt so out of place. This is the second day in a row where I went out to eat and the other customers look at me like I'm crazy. I think the bartender felt somwhat bad for me too. She kept asking me how I was doing and making small talk. Although I enjoyed the small converations, I felt like she wasn't listening. How is it that so many people I know tell me I'm pretty or beautiful and yet I have no friends? If I don't have my boyfriend with me, I feel alone. I walk on campus and feel invisible. I get along with people I meet but I guess I don't make enough of an impact to become someone they want to hang out with. What's wrong with me? I guess it's back to my homework and computer games...

No comments: